Monday, September 7, 2009

Forsaken Love :((

I turn off all my senses,
So as to listen to the heavy mourning of my heart,
The loud wails of my soul,
To feel of the eager force in my eye sockets,
As my tear cavity rumbles for a burst.

My feet shake!
They lack the strength they had when it was you and I, together!
My hands tremble, as the warmth of your palms is not there anymore,
For when I used to hold them, grasp on them, scribble on them,
My world was at peace, complete as a set!

Now, my one and only true love,
You have left me to crumble,
Left me at the mercy of emotion manipulators,
At the cross-roads again, to choose another path I am completely unsure of
With another that mine heart is yet to fall victim of!

Who will give me love like you did?
Who will listen to my simple and stupid ideas yet say “that is so great hunny”
Who will hug me and squeeze out all my worldly cares and fears,
You made me feel special, lucky, blessed
Now I am weak and torn apart-by a heavy feeling-
That I MISS you sweetheart and that I love you,
Forsaken love, which has since lost its dearest companion in you!

Once again I am left, abandoned in the cul-de-sac to tarmac
Abandoned in the uncertainty of such your love and commitment,
The meekness that was in you, the glitter that sparkled your beautiful face,
And most of all, the honesty you possessed.

Oh I wonder who the universe has groomed for you hence
For them to enjoy your satisfying and defeating love,
While now I know, it ought to have been mine
 I taught you to love, but all for another !
Whom I am not sure will see the royalty in you,
 And take care of you just like a little toddler is pampered,
Just like I did, my one only and true love!

5 comments:

  1. Must do club of like-minded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. Thank you.
    http://freeblogspot.org/orderfludiazepam/2011/01/10/full-information-fludiazepam/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what am always talking about bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your composition is great!! I like the way your idea flows and creates the image in the mind of a reader:)...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot carol Marete Caroline, I apprerciate :)
    Will sure do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting :)