Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prima Ballerina



It’s the home of chance;
The hall of dance
The audience adverse
So styles had to advance
I was the king of dance
I felled opponents, not a farce
Then my last worthy antagonist!
She, the prima ballerina

She stalked across
Towards the shared podium
(It felt like a garrote)
Along the matted isle
Made me sanctimonious
Kong went her heels kong
Mounted her heels on stage
Selector spinned the rhymes in age
And like a one-legged grasshopper
She dropped and danced down from her cleavage!

My worthy antagonist
The prima ballerina
With a thigh so high
Smooth like the mother-of-pearl
Her stance, well-defined and similar
To the galore of sexy Scandinavia
Her lips of wine red
Plump in their moderate succulence
That seemed to resemble
A cougar in its ambience
That has just felled its prey!

Her strings of hair, black and clearly never blonde
Streamed backwards laid against
Her smooth-scaled mermaid skin
Yes, scaled with ointments of Michaelmass daisy
That scented love intuits on me
Wait! Love is too hallucinating: Oh yeah! It was lust, damn it!

She turned her head
Her eyes towards me
Interweaved in a mesh of disarray
And those eyes, two diamond balls
Amid them a lime-like conk
Bridging this fragile cleavage
Of a face so beautiful
Just like the Martians!

Her gleam smile
Cutting a well-defined assortment
Along a spick vicinity
Of a cumulo-white dentine
That only ate of what the French tutored-
Deep kisses…and more deep kisses!!

She then glared at me
Smiled at my now shaken manhood
T’was now my chance to jig
And a chance to impress
Shun away depress
Only thing;
I had been hypnotized
By who...my worthy antagonist
The prima ballerina 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting :)