Monday, June 11, 2012

Forsaken Love II :: At The Cal-De-Sac

Every Penguin gets to sing a song
A male penguin accompanies a tap, hop and a ding dong
It’s called a “heart-song”
A female penguin will respond to the happy feet in a strong
Back-up and will meld in the female version of the dong
The resulting is a delightful orchestra in romantic void of a throng

Just like a sparrow I’ve got one song in my repertoire
This I will sing it to you time and times again as a warbler
Recite it to your whiskers not just as a wistful whisper
But tend it in your heart’s secret with the cry of a distant weep
Lick your soul with my tears of solemn feel that go deep
Eloquently I will bleed for your love to spur
Love will retake the path of a soul reaper
I’m way shy of a starling and will not mimic a caw and chirp
Like a wren I will define my call note then peep
A kill-dear would take a broken foot to pursue
But I, I will compose a lilt to my call note for you
And love, you will respond to my happy feet when your love for me is due

Inasmuch as I shake my head with the vigor of an African Grey
Seemingly short-changed and rejected I yearn for the ray
That moment I grind my beak in content
Grab a breath, bobbing my tail waiting for the green feeling to entirely torment
Fan and flip it, fluff my feathers and be un-looking
Swaying in the hang of a slack hope of least attention, whilst I, affection seeking

Happy feet I will tap and mark our territory
I will chirp for you and as your ranchboy will purr your glory
So if I be unable to reach for my head and comb my crest
Cockatiel, for you I will make a begging chirp of attendance, just a look, and I shall not rest
Let off the rub of good stone a rough perch
If I go un-noticed and lacking your love
Just don’t hold back and release my humble song-bird
For it is only for a season, a season is not a lifetime I promise
Hold back my regurgitate, for when it is season, it is only you that I have
For in my lifetime, a humming bird I will hang upside down and chirp on
Lie on my back, and sleep




Prequel of Forsaken Love II: Forsaken Love I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting :)